You Are Invited
Please join Regine T. Rousseau, Founder and CEO of Shall We Wine and Kristin Akbasli, Founder of Create My Weight for a segment on “Healthier Cocktails” on November 19, 2021 @ 6pm CST.
Featured cocktails and recipes are listed below.
You know Shall We Wine for “putting you on” fabulous brands and producers. With these virtual hours, we aim to infuse that same joy and wonder you would during our usual tastings… but while you’re in the comforts of your home!
And unlike many large scale tastings, this invite gives you exclusive access to an intimate mini-party with amazing people in the food and beverage world! Come, and let’s taste through some magic. See you soon!
Kristin Akbasli, Founder of Create My Weight
Link to purchase Kristin’s book, Food Freedom Cookbook
▪ 3 blackberries
▪ 1.5oz lemon juice
▪ 1tbsp sugar-free simply syrup
▪ 1.5oz of your favorite whiskey
▪ crushed ice
1. Add all ingredients to the shaker & shake vigorously until the blackberries start to break up to give that blush color.
2. Strain into a glass packed with fresh crushed ice.
3. Garnish with additional blackberries.
SUGAR-FREE SIMPLY SYRUP
▪ 1 cup of monkfruit
▪ 1 cup of water
METHOD: Bring to a boil and let cool before adding to cocktail
▪ 1 espresso shot chilled
▪ 1.5oz vodka (or flavored vodka like whipped cream or vanilla)
▪ 1oz Baileys
▪ 1oz Kahlua
▪ crushed ice
▪ Shaved Lily’s chocolate (for garnish) or
▪ 3 coffee beans (for garnish)
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.
2. Shake espresso, vodka, Baileys, and Kahlua for 30 seconds.
3. Pour into a martini glass.
4. Garnish with shaved chocolate or coffee beans.
Preparing For The Event
You are welcomed to taste one of both of the featured wines above. Please chill the white wines before the event, prepare a charcuterie board and join us!